The Persian Gulf Tropical Medicine Research Center is a research center of Bushehr University of Medical Sciences which is working on health programs. This center is planned to organize researchers and faculty members in the form of approved research centers.
The Ministry of Health and Medical Education is sponsoring the research projects, it is considered that medical and health services and research results are free to the participants in research projects and the Persian Gulf Tropical Research Center has committed this right.
• To produce new knowledge in basic, clinical and medical sciences.
• To do scientific research in order to identify tropical medicine.
• Developing and examining interventional strategies to promote community health.
• Developing regional, national and international collaborative research.
• Integration of modern IT systems and producti0on of databases in medical sciences.